Is this the funniest looking chicken or what?

What a sweet little soul. I love her/him whatever
idunno.gif

The chicken on the left looks normal to me - it's the one on the right that looks like a mutant mix...

I was thinking the same thing as well, while cute (the one on the right), the beak is way to small, and very weird blue body feathering and I also noticed it was some kind of mutant naked neck, and folks know how I feel about naked necks.​

gig.gif
Well you all figured out about the truth with the one on the right. We got her from MArs, you see we worked for NASA, and we havent came out publicy witht he news the there is life on Mars.We have been putting through a lot of evaluation to see if it is a intellegent life form. Some days I find it lacks in that area in another 9 years of testing we will know for sure.
lau.gif

Well I was kind of wondering if the white featherd one was a hen. I have been back and forth on that one. The reddend part of he/she head made me think more roo than pullet. It would be absolutely great if it was a pullet. I have enough roo's.....well more than I really need, ( I cant give them up, so I am going t buy a bunch of pullets so they all have pleanty of lovin) There Mohawk is so funny There is only about three or four feathers on top that head. I will go out tomarrow and get a full body picture. Its butt is a cochins fluffy butt. And has suggested that its a roo:idunno But Do wish I could get this look each time I have a hatch, it has the most personality out of all the chickens I have.

I think she is beautiful.

Just remember God does not make Junk.

BTW I think she is a she. How cute; she is she looks very
proud.

frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom