Is Today Day One or Yesterday?

Okay thank you. Only about 20 more days to go (after today that is).
celebrate.gif
I don't know how you guys can wait this long! I am already going crazy and checking the incubator every 5 minutes. Don't ask what I am looking for this early in incubation!
lol.png

Okay thank you. Only about 20 more days to go (after today that is).
celebrate.gif
I don't know how you guys can wait this long! I am already going crazy and checking the incubator every 5 minutes. Don't ask what I am looking for this early in incubation!
lol.png

Don't feeel too bad I raised from day ones and couldn't stop watching them. Then decided to hatch and LORDY time stopped I swear :) but 3 out of 4 hatched and I was over the moon
wee.gif

If you set early in the morning, that is day 1. If you set in the afternoon or evening, the next day is day 1. At least that's how I understand it. I set some eggs yesterday afternoon too, so we'll have to have a hatch-a-long!

big_smile.png
Hey, can anyone join this hatch along. I actually set my eggs this afternoon so I may be a day behind you guys. I have 2 incubators so when the first round went into lock down in the second incubator, the turner got filled back up with round 2!

If I set my eggs before noon, that same day is Day One. If I set them after noon, the next day counts as Day One. It's just an estimate anyway. Some tend to hatch on Day 21, some breeds on Day 20, some pip on Day 19, some are perpetually late and hatch on Day 22.

I set eggs at 3:20 p.m. on Feb 11 so Feb. 12 is Day One. I added several on Feb. 12, since it was still on Day One. There are 55 eggs in the Hovabator, most in the turner, some piggybacked.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom