Is us just me?

Speaking of picking up departed raccoons...my 'News Of The Weird' book includes a story about a whack-a-doodle who likewise retrieved a raccoon who'd recently joined the ranks of the road fauna. But not to skin it, oh no, he wanted to have, er, a close personal relationship with it. He was caught and charged with animal cruelty. When he went to court, he fought the charge with the defense that the animal was already dead when he'd had his tryst, hence what he'd done wasn't cruel.

Does anybody else do a little happy dance in their head when you see a varmint "fox, racoon, possum, coyote, etc.." hit on the road near their house? One less predator in my area right. Is it just me? No chicken dinner for you Mr. Roadkill Coyote!
Coyotes,yep. Foxes, nah.

Speaking of picking up departed raccoons...my 'News Of The Weird' book includes a story about a whack-a-doodle who likewise retrieved a raccoon who'd recently joined the ranks of the road fauna. But not to skin it, oh no, he wanted to have, er, a close personal relationship with it. He was caught and charged with animal cruelty. When he went to court, he fought the charge with the defense that the animal was already dead when he'd had his tryst, hence what he'd done wasn't cruel.
Ummmm... EW.

Could have went the rest of my life without hearing that LOL. Thanks....

I've picked them up before if they were fresh and not tore up to bad back when fur prices were good. The last few year I haven't trapped at all because they are nearly worthless.
true i just started trapping a few years ago and have yet to see really good prices.

besides coyotes though they go for around $150 here.

Back
Top Bottom