Is us just me?

Was not starting a argument. Asked questions, and questions were answered.

The person I asked the question didn't get upset, so not sure why you felt you needed to post that.

I just didn’t want it to escalate and begin a nasty argument, that’s all!

I think this thread is interesting, I like to see others opinions and why they have it.

I didn’t want it to end up getting closed because of a silly disagreement!:confused:

I’m sorry if I upset you at all! :)

So what have you done to reverse the trend? Or have you said whatever I do won't help? Also, how many kids do you have? If any, your as much the problem as any of us. Your kids have to encroach somewhere. Shame on you.....
No, I am not ashamed to be sadden by the death of a living creature. PS: It should read "You're", not "your".

I feel relieved when I see one, and then i feel guilty for feeling relief. They are just testing to live their lives, but, gosh darnit, it's one less predator I have to worry about. Does that make me a bad person? Probably...
I don't think feeling relieved that "oh, one less predator to worry about", makes you a bad person. It's just that I take no joy is seeing a life wasted. Taking joy in the death of an innocent creature is a big part of why our society is falling apart.

I don't do a happy dance, and I do my best to avoid running over an animal. I don't feel that one dead critter on the side of the road will make anyones chickens safer. I am starting to feel, however, that here in the burbs where there is no hunting, few apex predators, no dogs running loose (for long anyway) that the population of some prey animals, like squirrels, deer, rat and mice, can get way out of control. It seems cars are the only thing that take the deer down and squirrels are crazy here.This is not good for the general populations of these animals.I really don't feel sad anymore when I see a dead squirrel. When I see a fox or coyote, I think, darn, one less squirrel and rat killer here.

i don't really want to hit anything. lol

most worrying is driving and hitting a big game animal. moose are really bad if you hit them i have been told.

when i see a fur bearing animal am most likely a little sad and just say "ah there is a $10 coon" flattened on the road lol. my family knows and always jokes, want to go back and pick it up for the fur.

Back
Top Bottom