cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post. I would like to buy some ISA Brown chicks. Does anyone know of a hatchery that sells ISA Browns?

My adorable little ISA Brown chicks came today from Townline. They were perky and peeping when I left for work this afternoon. All were alert and healthy when I pick them up from the PO today. This is one time I kinda wish they'd have made a sexing mistake and sent me a roo. I'd like to have a breeding pair....or more!

Townline is very cool.
big_smile.png

Just out of curiosity.....does anyone know exactly what Isa Browns are? Like what breeds are crossed to make them? Or is it just a different name for a red sex-link?
They sure are great layers!

Thanks for the breeding info...where can I hide a RIR roo and a RIW hen here around the yard. I'm trying to figure out how to integrate the 25 chicks we just got in a couple of weeks so my husband barely notices...

(my friend keeps them at her house for a couple of weeks and then I take the teenagers.)

I wonder if you need anything else to be able to call them ISA's?

I got mine at TSC. They get them from townline. They're so fun. Very healthy, energetic, inquisitive. They don't scream they're heads off when you separate them for a minute like my seramas. And best of all, you know they're really pullets in the "pullet bin"!

Back
Top Bottom