Isa Brown - hen or rooster?

Ok, Both haven't did a cockle doodle doo yet but the bottom one tries to mate so figured that one might be.

These are my ISA browns that I bought at Tractor Supply in April. They are about 5 months old. The darker girl is obviously a pullet and that is what 5 out of my 7 look like. The other two are throwing me through a loop though. From what I have read, the more white there is means that it is a rooster. I have not seen much rooster behavior from these two though. Not a peep out of them.

Attachments

• IMG_3089.JPG
    IMG_3089.JPG
    454.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3093.JPG
    IMG_3093.JPG
    996.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3095.JPG
    IMG_3095.JPG
    685.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3096.JPG
    IMG_3096.JPG
    697 KB · Views: 73
These are my ISA browns that I bought at Tractor Supply in April. They are about 5 months old. The darker girl is obviously a pullet and that is what 5 out of my 7 look like. The other two are throwing me through a loop though. From what I have read, the more white there is means that it is a rooster. I have not seen much rooster behavior from these two though. Not a peep out of them.
All of these are pullets

45725_what_are_these.jpg

Would like to know what breed these are please.

45725_male_or_female_2.jpg

Are these Isa Brown? If so, male or female please?

45725_male_or_female.jpg

45725_is_this_an_isa_brown_male_or_female.jpg

This is the one with grey legs - can chickens have defieerent coloured legs and still be hens?
hi there, i have ISA browns and they seem to be a sexlink. which means that all my hens have grey or a lime tint in their legs. all my roosters have yellow legs. when my chicks hatch, i can immediately know which are hens (grey or greenish legs). all the yellow legs are roosters. our rooster Lucky, has grey legs but he is not ISA Brown. he is a cross between ISA and copper Maran. the mother is a Rhode island red with an off white colour legs. but so far, without fail, all our rooster chicks have yellow legs and all our hen chicks have grey or greenish legs.

I have 4 ISA Browns, I bought as pullets at a local TS. I’ve read all the comments and think they are truly pullets, but want a confirmation. What do you think?
They're all pullets! Males would be white
Oh good! I had someone say there were roosters because of the tail feathers heading down

Attachments

• A4DE7CC7-9012-45D8-83A4-0A62A44070E9.jpeg
    A4DE7CC7-9012-45D8-83A4-0A62A44070E9.jpeg
    778.3 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom