isaw recipe??

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Randy, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Anyone got a good recipe for isaw? Really looking for recipes that you have actually tried yourself. I know I could web surf and find something but I want to hear from those that have actually prepared it.

2. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I've never heard of it....what is it?

3. KenK

KenK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Georgia
    Quote:Chitlins.

4. BettyR

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Quote:Chitlins.

Oh...Ok...Thanks

5. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Grilled chicken guts on a stick. Yum. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. BettyR

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    If you can eat that you are a braver man than I am!!!! [​IMG]

7. dadthebaker

dadthebaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2011
    Los Angeles Area
    Quote:lol... Wife is Philippina and would scarf that down in two bites....lol... she keeps tellng me she gonna make it for me, but I said, "only if its an organic bird"....well...since buying from organic farmer, I can only expect it to be offered soon... Lets just say, I've eaten worse things... [​IMG]

8. hispoptart

hispoptart Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    NW Colorado
    Quote:lol... Wife is Philippina and would scarf that down in two bites....lol... she keeps tellng me she gonna make it for me, but I said, "only if its an organic bird"....well...since buying from organic farmer, I can only expect it to be offered soon... Lets just say, I've eaten worse things... [​IMG]

Telling you she gonna make it or threatening you....Sorry but that looks way gross...[​IMG]

9. BettyR

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast

WOW you and Andrew Zinneren.....do you ever watch Bazarre Foods with Andrew Zimmeren? I love that show, he eats some pretty wild stuff on that show. I don't know what they are paying him but it would have to be a lot of money to get me to eat half of the stuff he does.

10. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    Oh my. You do know what the guts contain right? The first time I processed, I had the idea I would use EVERYTHING from the bird, so I fried up the intestines to feed to the dogs. I couldn't get the smell of fried chicken poop out of my house for days.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by