Isbar thread

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by klf73, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Mary, you're really putting the hurt on the rest of us in placing that "extras" bar so high! [​IMG]

2. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    I had an auction buyer cancel and I had extra eggs. If it happens again I will ask the buyer not to say anything. Sorry.

3. Nomibear

Nomibear Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2012
    Pleasanton Tx
    My Coop
    Although I am still planning on getting Isbar eggs, I know Mary doesn't/can't promise extra eggs, in any particular amount. I don't think this sets a president for anyone else...
    I am however very glad for the lady who got 10 extra, and I hope she has a great hatch!

4. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Mary, I was just teasing you!! [​IMG] I think it's fantastic - I do the same.

5. Habibs Hens

Habibs Hens Cream Legbar Keeper

Mar 31, 2012
    London, UK
    My Coop
    can some one tell me the other half of the isbar breed

with obvious recognition going to BPR as one half of it

6. lonnyandrinda

lonnyandrinda Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2012
    Coweta, OK
    I am so sorry, I didn't mean to cause problems, I was so thrilled and wanted to help others see what a good seller you are. This was only my second time buying eggs. I will be more careful in the future, sorry if I embarrased you.

7. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Okay, folks, Mary and I are friends, and I was just teasing her. NO harm done, and it's a super fantastic thing to be able to include extras - I do the same thing myself when I can - I was just teasing, PLEASE do not think I was serious!!!

8. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

C'mon, now, everyone, let's calm down here. Wynette was just lightheartedly teasing Mary about that. It was a joke, which it seemed to me that Wynette made quite clear when she said it. No need to get everyone in an uproar over it. [​IMG]

9. Nomibear

Nomibear Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2012
    Pleasanton Tx
    My Coop
    Wynette, I see Isbars in your signature, but I didn't see them on your website... Do you keep them just for fun? Or do you also sell Isbar eggs?

10. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    NO uproar please. I just have a woman who harangues me every time I have an auction that I am devaluing the birds. It's not Wynette! She objects to my pricing and including extras. Go figure!

mary

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by