Isbar thread

Pics
Mary, you're really putting the hurt on the rest of us in placing that "extras" bar so high!
hugs.gif

Although I am still planning on getting Isbar eggs, I know Mary doesn't/can't promise extra eggs, in any particular amount. I don't think this sets a president for anyone else...
I am however very glad for the lady who got 10 extra, and I hope she has a great hatch!

I had an auction buyer cancel and I had extra eggs. If it happens again I will ask the buyer not to say anything. Sorry.
I am so sorry, I didn't mean to cause problems, I was so thrilled and wanted to help others see what a good seller you are. This was only my second time buying eggs. I will be more careful in the future, sorry if I embarrased you.

I am so sorry, I didn't mean to cause problems, I was so thrilled and wanted to help others see what a good seller you are. This was only my second time buying eggs. I will be more careful in the future, sorry if I embarrased you.
Okay, folks, Mary and I are friends, and I was just teasing her. NO harm done, and it's a super fantastic thing to be able to include extras - I do the same thing myself when I can - I was just teasing, PLEASE do not think I was serious!!!

C'mon, now, everyone, let's calm down here. Wynette was just lightheartedly teasing Mary about that. It was a joke, which it seemed to me that Wynette made quite clear when she said it. No need to get everyone in an uproar over it.
roll.png

NO uproar please. I just have a woman who harangues me every time I have an auction that I am devaluing the birds. It's not Wynette! She objects to my pricing and including extras. Go figure!

mary

Back
Top Bottom