Isbar thread

Omg Finally!! Not out of the woods yet, but this has been killin' me. These guys need that peeping motivation.
big_smile.png
Good luck!!
fl.gif

It's been so long since I've seen BBS lol, I believe I have a beautiful new blue 2nd gen. Chick. So now I'm praying the rest hatch. It seemed slow going and the weather has this old house sooo dry, so I cut up sponges and put a few cubes in a water glass bowl underneath the heater. I think that will help with better humidity. Dang LG's. I have learned much more by having a frustrating hands on incubator than if it were easy. I upped the temp a touch too as per the post with the 24 day chick.

Hopefully still okay as per the norm. He/she will need to live in there for a day or two, but I always provide vitamins. Everyone here gets them year round in their water. I have quik chic on hand always.

Update: 1 black chick was shrink wrapped. The rest were mid-late quitters. The black blood was my limit and I chose not to investigate further as to how late, but the "chick" did not fill the sack. I have 1 maybe left. With that being said, there is someone here in Michigan that I was directed to, I'll speak with her in the spring. Maybe she'll sell me a straight run of chicks or else I'll find someone else within the fold that does. I feel absolutely no confidence in going the hatching egg route at this point.

Back
Top Bottom