Isbar thread

Any thought on this girl?
Very pretty!
thumbsup.gif
Is she laying yet?

When I try to zoom in, resolution is lost.  Her comb looks odd.  Body type is more dual purpose.  Is it possible she is an olive egger?

I got her from a reputable individual. I have honk it's just a weird angle making the comb look more pealike than it really is. Her body size is definitely not dual purpose. She's pretty light. In fact I've caught her twice roosting on the top of our 8 foot fence.

Hello Isbar people...I'm tickled pink that I have Isbar hatching eggs from 3 different sources on the way, due to arrive in a few days. 2 batches are from GGF new line stock. But the 3rd is from "Swedish reserve stock". I've googled the heck out of it but find nothing on Swedish reserve stock. Anyone know anything about it? Thanks in advance.

I got her from a reputable individual. I have honk it's just a weird angle making the comb look more pealike than it really is. Her body size is definitely not dual purpose. She's pretty light. In fact I've caught her twice roosting on the top of our 8 foot fence.
The sleeker body and tighter feathering of one of our Isbar pullets

Back
Top Bottom