Isbar thread

Pics
Yep, just wait a couple of months.
hide.gif

Unfortunately I haven't found any auto-sexing characteristics on mine. Sorry you didn't hatch more chicks.

I can't believe I just now found this thread! I have Isbars from Mary at home - they're gorgeous birds, and as they mature, they're getting more & more so! They are now (I think) 19 or 20 weeks. The two pullets' combs are just beginning to pink up...I don't want to rush them, I prefer my females to take their time in starting to lay so I don't have laying issues later. But - I CAN say that I'm almost as excited as I was while waiting for my very first egg EVER!
big_smile.png

Goodness, this is a S-L-O-W moving thread!

I got my first Isbar egg on Saturday - not a great pic, but the 2 large ones are first generation olive egger eggs and the Isbar egg is almost exactly the same color. Pretty!

wee.gif

Goodness, this is a S-L-O-W moving thread!

I got my first Isbar egg on Saturday - not a great pic, but the 2 large ones are first generation olive egger eggs and the Isbar egg is almost exactly the same color.  Pretty!

:weee

Very pretty! My two girls are still a little young. There is one other Isbars thread, but it is moving slow too.

Back
Top Bottom