ISO Bantam Mottled Cochin Hatching Eggs

msiler

Songster
Nov 26, 2018
ISO bantam mottled cochin hatching eggs. I would be looking for about a dozen, but I would take more or less depending on what you have! If you know of any breeders, send them this way as well.
Thanks!

I have two hens left, but my rooster was killed by a dog early last year. No luck finding a decent replacement, so I ended up keeping a mixed breed bantam that I hatched out. He's gorgeous, but about as far from a bantam Cochin as one can get.
Sorry! Best of luck!

I have two hens left, but my rooster was killed by a dog early last year. No luck finding a decent replacement, so I ended up keeping a mixed breed bantam that I hatched out. He's gorgeous, but about as far from a bantam Cochin as one can get.
Sorry! Best of luck!
Thanks for the reply! Sorry to hear about you roo....
Yes, this color does seem quite elusive!!

Thanks for the reply! Sorry to hear about you roo....
Yes, this color does seem quite elusive!!
I will ask if the gal that gave me mine (yes, GAVE) if she still has hens and roosters. I know that she lost quite a few birds to a weasel several months back, but I think she does have a rooster.
Where are you located?

I will ask if the gal that gave me mine (yes, GAVE) if she still has hens and roosters. I know that she lost quite a few birds to a weasel several months back, but I think she does have a rooster.
Where are you located?
Wow, thank you!
I am located in southern Oregon.

Wow, thank you!
I am located in southern Oregon.
Don't thank me yet! They are definitely not show birds, but are fun, hardy, cute lil brooders. My two remaining hens (lost my other to a goshawk a month or so back) are both amazing broodies, and moms. The younger of the two is still tending to her three month old "babies". Here she is with her shipped egg babies the day after hatching. Most devoted little hen ever.
20190809_130335.jpg

Don't thank me yet! They are definitely not show birds, but are fun, hardy, cute lil brooders. My two remaining hens (lost my other to a goshawk a month or so back) are both amazing broodies, and moms. The younger of the two is still tending to her three month old "babies". Here she is with her shipped egg babies the day after hatching. Most devoted little hen ever. View attachment 1962210
Thankfully, I am not looking to show cochins! I am looking to start a mottled silkie project and cochins seemed like the best fit! And of course in the meantime, I could always use extra broodies!

Funny that, you guys are in neighboring states :D
:clap

Thankfully, I am not looking to show cochins! I am looking to start a mottled silkie project and cochins seemed like the best fit! And of course in the meantime, I could always use extra broodies!

:clap
Good news! She does have hens and a rooster. She asked how many eggs you wanted. PM me and we can yammer about getting some eggs shipped!

Back
Top Bottom