ISO Crele Orpington

I'm working on Wheaten Crele Orpingtons. They're Wheaten Split For Partridge, some of mine are also split for Wildtype.

I'm just not NPIP Certified yet. And my line isn't purified yet, & have flaws to correct.

I believe Carolina Rare Chicks in South Carolina has this variety. 😊
I believe Carolina Rare Chicks in South Carolina has this variety. 😊
Thanks. I have been emailing with them about other eggs but they are out of stock on Crele eggs. Might go with their chicks if I can’t find eggs. Very nice.

Thanks.

What are your projects?
Lavender Araucana with clean faces that go broody :) That one will be with me for a while. I'm basiclly trying to breed broody back into the breeds I keep while also selecting for intense egg color. I don't have a project with the Orpingtons (other than breeding to the Araucana) . The Orpingtons are just my favorite breed and I'd like the Crele to breed for Isabel.

Lavender Araucana with clean faces that go broody :) That one will be with me for a while. I'm basiclly trying to breed broody back into the breeds I keep while also selecting for intense egg color. I don't have a project with the Orpingtons (other than breeding to the Araucana) . The Orpingtons are just my favorite breed and I'd like the Crele to breed for Isabel.
Nice, sounds interesting having a beardless Araucana.

Wish you luck.

Thank you. Araucana don't have beards. The Ameraucana has a beard. The Araucana have tufts on each side of their head by their ears.
All the pictures I've seen of them have beards. Big beards, & small beards.
Screenshot_20210220-120626_Chrome.jpg
And the Ear Tufts.

Back
Top Bottom