ISO hovabator Genesis 1588

5770amber

Chirping
Jul 21, 2015
I'm in desperate search of the Genesis 1588. I had bought one on eBay on the 22 and it never shipped. Had to file a claim got refunded and now I'm out of time. Eggs have to be incubated by Sunday. If you have one for sale and willing to ship asap please let me know. Thanks!

The shipping was over $100 for two day shipping. I called and they said it would be about 7-10 days before it arrives
1f61e.png
I'll look at the other one. Thank you!

Thanks for the offer! This is my first bad experience on eBay since 2006. I should have paid closer attention to their feedback that was 80% and ppl complaining their items weren't as described or never shipped. I even messaged them before I purchased it and every 2 days after. She kept saying she shipped it yesterday (for 9 days) it was never 2 days ago or 5 days ago it was always yesterday. I'm glad I was refunded but I really need it lol.
The only one local is a little giant which don't have great reviews but I'm desperate lol.
I think they may have a farm innovation or something like that too I'll have to find some reviews on it.

Thanks for the offer! This is my first bad experience on eBay since 2006. I should have paid closer attention to their feedback that was 80% and ppl complaining their items weren't as described or never shipped. I even messaged them before I purchased it and every 2 days after. She kept saying she shipped it yesterday (for 9 days) it was never 2 days ago or 5 days ago it was always yesterday. I'm glad I was refunded but I really need it lol.
The only one local is a little giant which don't have great reviews but I'm desperate lol.
I think they may have a farm innovation or something like that too I'll have to find some reviews on it.
If you do go with the little giant, get the one with a fan and make sure to pick up extra thermometers, both digital and analog--you can't have too many! I use a little giant forced fan, but i rely heavily on properly calibrated thermometers. Make sure you set up the LG a few days in advance so you can get the temp right. Also put it in a room with little temp variation. Please update us on what you end up doing! :)

I found an incubator to borrow till I can order one
263a.png
I guess I'll be googling all night to find the best price. I have the hovabator egg turner already. Is the Genesis that much better than the 1602n?

I found an incubator to borrow till I can order one
263a.png
I guess I'll be googling all night to find the best price. I have the hovabator egg turner already. Is the Genesis that much better than the 1602n?
The genesis is electronically controlled, has a big picture viewing window, and a fan. The 1602n is controlled manually by a wafer thermostat, has smaller windows, and does not usually come with a fan. They are both quality incubators, but the Genesis is just fancier :)

Back
Top Bottom