ISO LF Faverolle hatching eggs

tupaia

In the Brooder
Nov 2, 2015
i need to improve the beard in my flock, so i'm looking for hatching eggs from hens with big beards. my roo is otherwise exemplary (iho :p), but his beard is just not what i would like on a show bird. i am in NJ so it would be ideal to ship from east of the rockies, save the eggies some transit time.

thanks!

My pet chicken has got some good ones this year. You can only get three eggs at a time though. Quality wise they are some nice looking faverolles. I did get a beardless and muffless but the other hen is spot on.

Attachments

• 20170617_154802.jpg
    20170617_154802.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 3
@KikisGirls i don't entirely trust the quality of the online hatcheries, can't trust that the picture they show is the actual parent. and i don't have the space to risk on sub-standard birds. i already have a handful of mixes, the faverolles are to be show birds and i have to be sure i'm getting show quality. sounds kinda snobby, but that's just where my flock is right now. :-/

This is Monsieur Francois le Boule. he's nice and round with a low round tail, but his beard is nothing to write home about.
boubou.JPG

Back
Top Bottom