1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO Modern Game Bantam Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by TattooedChicks, Mar 22, 2018.

1. TattooedChicks

TattooedChicks Songster

Jan 21, 2017
    Kansas City
    Looking high and low for MGBs of some quality. Ideal Poultry has them as day olds, but from what I’ve seen they look like OEGBs with slightly longer legs. I’m not picky about colors, though the blues, blacks and birchens always catch my eye. I just really want those silly, long and lanky little birds to love on. :love

Located in Kansas for those interested in shipping some my way. I’ve got a broody Cochin who’d just love an excuse to hatch more babies, no matter what they look like.

2. Cogburn85

Cogburn85 In the Brooder

Mar 11, 2017
    California
    I'd like to watch this thread.. modern game bantams can be hard to find! I'm also looking for hatching eggs/ breeders in the California area. Good luck!

PetsR4Me likes this.
  3. TattooedChicks

TattooedChicks Songster

Jan 21, 2017
    Kansas City
    I’m still looking, just asked to join the MGB Facebook page to try that way. So far no one seems to have anything available. :hit

4. Cogburn85

Cogburn85 In the Brooder

Mar 11, 2017
    California
    Bummer! Anytime I've seen MGB eggs/chicks for sale on Facebook they always seem to be closer to the east coast.. too far for me. Hope you have better luck! I've gotten all mine from poultry shows.

5. Elmochook

Elmochook Songster

Nov 21, 2017
    Central/east TX
    My mother in law has hundreds of oegb's what are yall willing to pay. I can talkto her and see if shes interested in shipping.

6. TattooedChicks

TattooedChicks Songster

Jan 21, 2017
    Kansas City
    I’m looking for Modern Game bantams, not OEGB if that’s what you meant.

7. Cogburn85

Cogburn85 In the Brooder

Mar 11, 2017
    California
    Same.. just modern game bantams :)

8. Elmochook

Elmochook Songster

Nov 21, 2017
    Central/east TX
    Hers are old English game bantams

9. TattooedChicks

TattooedChicks Songster

Jan 21, 2017
    Kansas City
    No thank you, I have some and they are lovely but not what I’m looking for this time. :D

10. mgbantams

mgbantams Songster

Oct 19, 2017
    I have show quality birchens, but my hens aren't laying eggs right now.:'( Btw I love the way you describe modern games lol.

TattooedChicks likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: