Iso of pigeon babies or eggs to hatch

Smagg1971

In the Brooder
Jan 29, 2021
I have a lone cock rock pigeon, I found as a baby about a week old, I hand fed and raised him into a beautiful bird, but he is lonely for companionship, I feel bad, he lives in house with me and my wife..and as I try I cant seem to find any local breeders who are willing to ship me either squabs or fertile eggs....not looking to have a huge flock just a few companions and or a hen ...anyone know best place to order buy and ship besides strombergs

I have a lone cock rock pigeon, I found as a baby about a week old, I hand fed and raised him into a beautiful bird, but he is lonely for companionship, I feel bad, he lives in house with me and my wife..and as I try I cant seem to find any local breeders who are willing to ship me either squabs or fertile eggs....not looking to have a huge flock just a few companions and or a hen ...anyone know best place to order buy and ship besides strombergs
Hey there! Best place would be to check Craigslist. That seems to be where a lot of pigeon are sold.

I am way down in middle TN but could ship a hen if your really interested. I dont like shipping birds, so try to find a local person if at all possible. But, I do need to downsize my flock so i would be happy to ship you some birds. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom