ISO Roman Tufted Guard Goose Gosling or Hatching eggs

I have Tufted Romans. My geese have just started laying, and I do sell goslings and eggs, but I wouldn't sell a single to be a 'guard' because it's mean to the goose. Geese should always be kept with at least one other goose, no matter if they will be living with other poultry or not.

I could put you on my list for a couple straight run or a sexed pair, if you wanted, or hatching eggs, which I'll sell after I get down my list of gosling orders.

I would also like to know when you have some fertile Roman Tufted eggs or goslings. I am in love with the breed and would like to have more.

I have Tufted Romans. My geese have just started laying, and I do sell goslings and eggs, but I wouldn't sell a single to be a 'guard' because it's mean to the goose. Geese should always be kept with at least one other goose, no matter if they will be living with other poultry or not.

I could put you on my list for a couple straight run or a sexed pair, if you wanted, or hatching eggs, which I'll sell after I get down my list of gosling orders.
If you are still hatching roman tufted geese I would like 2 females. Eventually Will take a male but want from different set of parents.

If you are still hatching roman tufted geese I would like 2 females. Eventually Will take a male but want from different set of parents.

Hi!

My geese are done laying for the year, so I won't have goslings again until next spring. I do keep two separate breeding flocks so pairs that I sell are unrelated. I also don't sell females separately, I sell only in pairs or straight run :)

Back
Top Bottom