ISO Roman Tufted Guard Goose Gosling or Hatching eggs

I have Tufted Romans. My geese have just started laying, and I do sell goslings and eggs, but I wouldn't sell a single to be a 'guard' because it's mean to the goose. Geese should always be kept with at least one other goose, no matter if they will be living with other poultry or not.

I could put you on my list for a couple straight run or a sexed pair, if you wanted, or hatching eggs, which I'll sell after I get down my list of gosling orders.

I have Tufted Romans. My geese have just started laying, and I do sell goslings and eggs, but I wouldn't sell a single to be a 'guard' because it's mean to the goose. Geese should always be kept with at least one other goose, no matter if they will be living with other poultry or not.

I could put you on my list for a couple straight run or a sexed pair, if you wanted, or hatching eggs, which I'll sell after I get down my list of gosling orders.
Sign me up! Well once we chat about. 😁
I am interested though. 🤩

Thank you, I did end up finding some locally after all, but I will definitely keep you in mind for the future!! (And I settled on 3- 2 females and a male) lol

I would love a pair of Tufted Romans male and female. How can I be added to your list? They would be strictly pets

I’m interested in a pair of tufted Roman geese. How can I be added to your list? My dad grew up with geese and has been looking for this breed for a while. They will be strictly pets and be a welcome addition to our farm

I’m interested in a pair of tufted Roman geese. How can I be added to your list? My dad grew up with geese and has been looking for this breed for a while. They will be strictly pets and be a welcome addition to our farm

Hi! Are you local to me (Vermont) and would be driving to pick them up? I can ship but I'll be honest, I don't usually set eggs with intent to ship goslings so I don't know that I'd have any more this year that will hatch with the right timing for shipping (beginning of the week).

Hi! Are you local to me (Vermont) and would be driving to pick them up? I can ship but I'll be honest, I don't usually set eggs with intent to ship goslings so I don't know that I'd have any more this year that will hatch with the right timing for shipping (beginning of the week).
I’m from New Jersey it’s a 6 hour drive to Vermont. If possible I would prefer shipping just let me know how much and if it’s possible.

If it’s not possible to ship I can have my aunt pick them up she lives in Vermont and I’ll go pick them up. She’ll most likely want a pair too if possible.

Hello! I am looking for a female Tufted Roman. I have a male that can’t get along with our female goose. Do you have hatching eggs to ship to Ohio or are you in Ohio for a pick up?

Back
Top Bottom