ISO Serama hatching eggs I can pick up!

Lyssar84

In the Brooder
Nov 21, 2020
I’ve had very little luck, but it’s worth a shot to try here too... I’m in central Illinois but willing to make a drive of 4-5 hours to pick up some Serama eggs to hatch. So if anybody has some eggs to sell around any part of Illinois or in my neighboring states of Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky please let me know! Thanks! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

I would be interesting Serama eggs as well. I am in TN. I have been searching for Seramas in my area but when I go to look at them, they are all WAY bigger than a coke can and 19 ounces.... I mean, they are smaller than regular bantams but definitely not to standard.

I’ve had very little luck, but it’s worth a shot to try here too... I’m in central Illinois but willing to make a drive of 4-5 hours to pick up some Serama eggs to hatch. So if anybody has some eggs to sell around any part of Illinois or in my neighboring states of Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky please let me know! Thanks! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
I have serama hatching eggs, but am a good 15 hours away... sorry. Good luck finding some eggs!

Back
Top Bottom