ISO White Sebastopol Gander in Southern VT

NEgoosegirl

Songster
8 Years
Mar 11, 2015
I have two female Sebbies who need a new mate. I'd prefer a gander that's not carrying any color genetics, but that's not an absolute. I'd be interested in either a smooth-breasted or curly gander. I'm willing to do a little driving -- the only catch is that I'm looking to purchase an in-state bird. My girls would be delighted to have a fella around!

I am in Maine (southern part so not terribly far from VT) and have a grey saddleback smooth breasted gander available.
His mate was taken by a bobcat so he is without a girl now. He's a really nice boy, only aggressive during breeding season. He's a proven breeder and has produced MANY babies for me over the years. He even will mate with several females (he covered 6 for me one year!)
If you don't find one near you, let me know.

I am in Maine (southern part so not terribly far from VT) and have a grey saddleback smooth breasted gander available.
His mate was taken by a bobcat so he is without a girl now. He's a really nice boy, only aggressive during breeding season. He's a proven breeder and has produced MANY babies for me over the years. He even will mate with several females (he covered 6 for me one year!)
If you don't find one near you, let me know.
Thank you very much for the info! I’ll keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom