It Be My Bday!!

Goat_Walker

I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maryland
Its that day today . The one where I have to go around putting my hand over peoples mouths so they dont shout out the occassion. I mean I like my birthday and I dont mind getting older - but im not really an attention hog. And I prolly get to spend it on my own. Well besides my two exams and the dentist appointment, lol.

Well the good news is I gots me some presents !! I got a couple differnt sizes of canvas for painting ad a Hobby Lobbygift card so i can go and get some new brushes!! But im prettty sure Mymom bought these with the intention of me doing a few new paintings for her, lol.

Anyone - Im the year before im legal and even tough I shouldhae my liscense already I dont even have my permit. Plan on getting it this summer though and then get the liscense in the fall/winter. Got my ruck back in February but its a stick .

Anywho - Happy Biffes day to ME! lol

Happy birthday!!!! Everyone should feel special on their birthday so let 'em give you some attention!!!! Sounds like my kind of gifts you received!!!! Hobby Lobby is so cool !!!!!!!!!! Enjoy yourself and I wish you a wonderful wonderful day!!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom