weird question! any advice for painting my ducks nails?

Aug 12, 2023
haii!!! i plan on painting my duck lenny’s nails tomorrow since he trusts me enough to lay in my lap while i rub his belly. i have an insta dry nail polish that dries within 60 seconds, i want to know if that would be safe. i dont want to cause any injuries to him at all. im not doing this to tag him im just doing this because hes a spoiled duck who needs his spa treatment

Last edited:
haii!!! i plan on painting my duck lenny’s bails tomorrow since he trusts me enough to lay in my lap while i rub his belly. i have an insta dry nail polish that dries within 60 seconds, i want to know if that would be safe. i dont want to cause any injuries to him at all. im not doing this to tag him im just doing this because hes a spoiled duck who needs his spa treatment
I don’t think it would hurt him in any way, except maybe embarrassment. 😉

haii!!! i plan on painting my duck lenny’s nails tomorrow since he trusts me enough to lay in my lap while i rub his belly. i have an insta dry nail polish that dries within 60 seconds, i want to know if that would be safe. i dont want to cause any injuries to him at all. im not doing this to tag him im just doing this because hes a spoiled duck who needs his spa treatment
:welcome what breed is Lenny?

image000000.jpeg
:welcome what breed is Lenny?
hes a pekin! i attached a photo of him and his siblings but im unsure if i did it properly

Back
Top Bottom