It has been a horrible day (and its only 10 o clock in the morning)

sad.png
Thats gotta be very hard...
hugs.gif

So, I sent a letter along with my brothers to Scouts (because he'll be there) explaining this all... a bit of my own irony, because our friendship started when I wrote him a letter about something. *sigh* Hopefully he'll understand it all, wont get mad at me.

Quote:
dose she know how you feel

Yes.

i would try to talk to her tommrow maby or something and tell her how sad you are dose he have an account on BYC maby you could talk to him on here

Quote:
Hmmm I'm Sorry. I did quite a few things in my youth my parents didn't care for. They always listened to me, they never backed down but they where always kind...

When I was first getting to know my DH he went on a kinda missionary type trip to Honduras. It lasted forever to me and I cried everyday he was gone! But he did come back and not married to someone else as I was so affraid he would do!
smile.png
(He's a few years older then me) he had a nice tan when he got back! And he did a lot of good things there to.
You will survive just keep your chin up.
smile.png

Last edited:
Do not give up your friendship no matter what your parents say. If you do, you will regret it. Maybe for the rest of your life. If you are resourceful, you will find a way. And if it is meant to, your friendship will flourish in spite of obstacles put up by well meaning but misguided parents.

Tani, I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif
I know what it's like to have parents who won't listen. Sometimes it seems like they just don't want to listen, and then later when they say they will, you're too hurt to talk.
hmm.png
Writing a letter to your mom will help! I also find that it's easier to talk to my Dad sometimes, if he's not stressed out about something else. Let it blow over for 2 weeks or so, and then give your mom a letter. Love you lots girl! Keep your chin up and I'll keep mine up too.
hugs.gif

P.S. You're gonna have to decide what to tell your mom. And for me, that usually takes a while. I would explain the small reasons, and if you think she's receptive to listening, you might tell her some of your other thoughts. (But of course, you don't have to pay attention to my advice.
wink.png
I'm possitive you're good at assesing what needs to happen.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom