It has been a horrible day (and its only 10 o clock in the morning)

I think your mom loves you... and what she might be implying when she says school is more important is; there is a time for everything and when your in school she wants you to be successful in school. Love is better served when your older and know who you are... but having friends is wonderful and I agree that having lunch and talking it over in with her might help her understand how you feel!
I met my husband when I was 16 and boy did I think the world of him! and we've now been married almost 10 years. If you and this boy are meant to be your love will stand the test of time.
Just and idea and I hope all gets worked out and you can be happy.

Last edited:
Quote:
I could convince my mom if I tried hard enough... but what about his mom? And what if he stops feeling like that for me, but i dont stop liking him?I've liked him since I was 9 years old... 6 years, and I'm still head over heels for him. I'm terrified of losing him!

Oh Tani. I am so sorry you are so bummed out! I totally feel your pain. I agree with Ec, talk it out with your DM. See where she is coming from.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I agree with talking it out with your mom...Maybe nothing you can do to convince his mom, but that is his decision. Maybe he could talk to his mom about it too?
I was in a similar situation once when I was 13. I thought the world of this guy but my mom would never let us be together, even when I was 16. Schoolwork to her was more important so I just did what she wanted me to do. I went to a university and my parents weren't crazy about me having a boyfriend (the same guy), because they thought I wouldn't finish school. I graduated and I proved to them that I could! And guess what, I've been with that guy for almost 4 years now
smile.png
Things just turned out right, and if you and your guy are meant to be, you will either fight to make it work or let things be, and maybe you'll end up together anyway.
hugs.gif

That is a great and heartening story, ChicksterJo. I do try to have hope, but I really want to keep at least my friendship here, because it means so much to me. *sigh*

I tried that... she said that the conversation was over, and we wouldnt talk about it again. I figured that I'll go along with this, try to survive without him for a few months, until it all blows over, and the moms find some other problem to fixate on. But it will be hard... I'm so used to talking to him, to seeing him, and I so look forward to doing that... but now its over.

Back
Top Bottom