It just happened!

VolailleAmant

Songster
Jul 26, 2016
Michigan

Hello!
I think I have officially began to annoy my parents! Who said 45 chickens, hens and chicks is the limit?!!?!?!? Space does.
Last night upon arriving at my local TSC, the minute I heard those chick peeps....I suddenly had a box of 7 chicks in my arms
love.gif
ooops .
Please share your "It just happened" chick pictures with me! I would love to see them
jumpy.gif

-VA

We had Amerucanas or EEs whichever you prefer to call them for years. We switched over to Welsummers three years ago. We keep a few different breeds around here, to keep it lively.

That it would have to be! We keep 20 layers. We also have 6 silkies, 5 OEGB, 10 BBRed Phoenix and 10 American Gamefowl. Plus all the ones we hatch as replacements and to sell.

I know the feeling. We used to have a little of everything poultry wise. We had to cut back on the amount of we have. As we are having the third go around of hatching with three incubators full! Lol! We moved to a smaller acerage place with closer neighbors. Our local TSC also has a farmers market two Saturdays a month. April thru Oct. I came out of the store last spring just as my wife and kids are putting two pygmy goats in the back of the truck! I guess that was payback for going to get lawnmower gas and coming home with a tiller. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom