It really works! Don’t laugh!

Redbud55

Songster
6 Years
Jan 1, 2018
Hi. I live in middle Tennessee surrounded by trees. Hawks are my big problem…at least they were.. they are not now, thanks to a friend who told me his secret. He has ducks and chickens on a large lot. He told me to use disco balls on shepherds hooks. I did, and haven’t seen a hawk since! After all the money we spent on netting to cover a very large area..now I have two large areas using disco balls. They move in the slightest breeze, and reflect light in lots of directions. I’m sold on them!
IMG_5723.jpeg
IMG_5720.jpeg

Hi. I live in middle Tennessee surrounded by trees. Hawks are my big problem…at least they were.. they are not now, thanks to a friend who told me his secret. He has ducks and chickens on a large lot. He told me to use disco balls on shepherds hooks. I did, and haven’t seen a hawk since! After all the money we spent on netting to cover a very large area..now I have two large areas using disco balls. They move in the slightest breeze, and reflect light in lots of directions. I’m sold on them!View attachment 3631691View attachment 3631692
I ordered them off Amazon, along with the shorter shepherds hooks. They weren’t too expensive. They came four in a pack. I just stuck them every 4/5 feet. The areas I’m using them in a re pretty large. I just wanted the hawks to see there were a lot in there. I’ve been doing this since February of this year. I don’t even see any hawks now. I love it!

How long have they been out there? How about a report several months from now? next year?
MaryThey’ve been out there since February. They have weathered some nasty storms and winds. I’ve only replaced one, because my husband knocked it off. I’ll report back in the winter.

How long have they been out there? How about a report several months from now? next year?
Mary
Hi Mary,
I’d like to,give you an update on this. It’s been a year and two yards later. I have NOT LOST one chicken to a hawk. My girlfriend is using it as we speak. She’s amazed! I’m always going to use this method going forward.

Hi. I live in middle Tennessee surrounded by trees. Hawks are my big problem…at least they were.. they are not now, thanks to a friend who told me his secret. He has ducks and chickens on a large lot. He told me to use disco balls on shepherds hooks. I did, and haven’t seen a hawk since! After all the money we spent on netting to cover a very large area..now I have two large areas using disco balls. They move in the slightest breeze, and reflect light in lots of directions. I’m sold on them!View attachment 3631691View attachment 3631692
great! CDs also work 😊

Back
Top Bottom