it'll be ok,right?? D:

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Ducklove334, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    this is my first act of carelessness, wich is a sign that this chicks are baaaaad, SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN [​IMG]

anyways, last night, I was taking more pics of the peepers who were all sleeping in the corner, when I was done I set the camera on the edge of the computer desk...well, *ahem* it fell off into the chick tote and smooshed one, who PEEPED her(all pullets but one) irritation, I picked her up, and set her on the floor, she was wobbly at first but after a few minutes seemed to be walking fine, except that she was crooked [​IMG], her neck was bent, but nothing was broken, this morning she seems ok, they're pretty squishy and flexible at just over a day old? right? [​IMG]

2. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    Oh, so sorry but just remember it's nothing to what they all do to each other, and what the hens might do to em if they could!
    Its a good thing that hens don't have hey cameras to drop on each other, really - tho they might take some good pics. . .

3. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    if only the camera would have taken the picture on the way down. that would be a story to remember.

sorry had to say it.

The baby should be fine, keep a close watch, maybe "mark" her so you know its her for sure.

4. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    that woulda been funny! [​IMG]

I know wich one she is, because she has little white spots around her eyes, cute little thing.

she seems fine today, she runs around with every and eats and drinks, and poops like a baby peep [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by