its a long shot But is anyone psychic?

My cats are thieves and like shiny objects, worse than crows.
big_smile.png
If ever jewelry was missing it was sure to be found in one of their stashes...usually under/behind the couches or beds, or hidden inside a lower cabinet.

My daughter recently had stuff going missing from her room. She caught her puppy picking things up, jumping up on her bed and walking to the edge, then dropping them down into a narrow crevice in a packed but open topped box.
gig.gif

Last edited:
My cats are thieves and like shiny objects, worse than crows.
big_smile.png
If ever jewelry was missing it was sure to be found in one of their stashes...usually under/behind the couches or beds, or hidden inside a lower cabinet.

My daughter recently had stuff going missing from her room. She caught her puppy picking things up, jumping up on her bed and walking to the edge, then dropping them down into a narrow crevice in a packed but open topped box.
gig.gif

My pied crow is a little creep, stealing my confirmation ring, my moms wedding ring and even tin foil.

Toi the OP: My first thought was for you to check in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Quote: Hahaha, yep, gotta watch 'em...crows, cats, dogs, all of 'em, lol.

OP, not saying this is the case at all there with your lost jewelry, but when my DD was in kindergarten, an adoring boy friend of hers took his mother's big diamond ring and gifted it to my DD the next day at school.
ep.gif

Hahaha, yep, gotta watch 'em...crows, cats, dogs, all of 'em, lol.

OP, not saying this is the case at all there with your lost jewelry, but when my DD was in kindergarten, an adoring boy friend of hers took his mother's big diamond ring and gifted it to my DD the next day at school.
ep.gif
omg! well i hope thats not the case in any way! my kids are 4 and 7 and 18 months and they usually talk things out with me.

My DD is grown now and she and the gift-bearing boy are still friends. His mom (nor any of us) could believe he did that, lol. My DD's kindergarten teacher called his mom right away when DD showed her the pretty gift he'd given her. DD thought he'd won it at chucky-cheeses or something.
lol.png

Hope you find your jewelry! I once lost a bracelet when it slipped off my wrist into my purse. Searched high and low never thinking it could be in my own purse! LOL

Do you have a pic of your living room? Area where you last had it?

Do you have any musical instruments there? Piano? Keyboard?

Just a thought see if the center plastic thing in your washer (if it is top load otherwise ignore this) agitator I think it's called can be easily and safely removed and reinstalled. if so take it out and see if it is underneath the edge of the thing where you can't see it. but for land's sakes don't break the thing if it dies in a couple of years and you still haven't found the bracelet tear the He double hockey stick thing apart.

Back
Top Bottom