It's a miracle!!!!

Yes it is, I was worried that I would have to keep them separated til the ducklings got older but I'm glad to see I was wrong!!!
Well the others should leave them alone now as he stood up to the other dominant drake, friends basically had 2 separate flocks that learned to live in harmony and was to the benefit of everyone , but she had 2 drakes 17 hens and then babies that hatched out from the flock though it got to the point she was soon way over run with blue,black and spalsh Swedes lol

Well the others should leave them alone now as he stood up to the other dominant drake, friends basically had 2 separate flocks that learned to live in harmony and was to the benefit of everyone , but she had 2 drakes 17 hens and then babies that hatched out from the flock though it got to the point she was soon way over run with blue,black and spalsh Swedes lol
BB has definitely put Bear in his place & I've noticed that when they are out free ranging BB stands watch over the other ducks, I'm beginning to think that in his past life he was a bodyguard!!!! :lau

BB has definitely put Bear in his place & I've noticed that when they are out free ranging BB stands watch over the other ducks, I'm beginning to think that in his past life he was a bodyguard!!!! :lau
or just really glad to be alive thanks to you

or just really glad to be alive thanks to you
He probably would have gotten killed if I wouldn't have rescued him when I did cuz he had lost all his siblings the night before, he was literally a sitting duck waiting for the predator to get him.

Back
Top Bottom