It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Yep, just stop.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. No, I enjoy it.

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

"Only two days ago." Leydren stopped and glanced around, before she whispered, "The king would go to the village and kill the humans. That is what started it again."

2. Bantambird

Bantambird Overrun With Chickens

Feb 6, 2013
    Montana
    " Tis you, Rayko! A sad day, what, even if the king was a teenage miscreant. One of the last princes of a neighboring kingdom, and obviously spoiled rotten." Magatha shook her cane passionately towards his bedroom window, not saying loud enough for other guards to hear." Good riddance! That'll be the last of the other royals. I don't think there are any other kingdoms left. We are the last bastion of our kind."
    Magatha turned to look at Rayko." The Queen is free to choose whomever she might want now. There are no longer any barriers in that regard."

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Lyra sighed and shook her head sadly "That was not the best choice." She said softly

4. Bantambird

Feb 6, 2013
    Montana
    Acan wiped the sweat from his brow, pushing the mop of hair out of his eyes and sweeping it to the side. He looked at how the trellis was hanging, and guessed it might be there or four years before the new climbing roses filled in the trellis enough to reach the bottom of the window. At least the trellis was ready though, he thought. After a few last adjustments, he climbed down the ladder, glad to be on the ground again. It always felt a little odd, being a flightless bird on a ladder, but he had a job to do, and he did whatever it took to keep the Queen's gardens in good shape. It didn't take long to plant the cuttings of the climbers to start their journey up the trellis, and he finished up by thoroughly watering them in. He turned back into his enormous terror bird self, and meandered to his carcass pile behind the garden shed, out of sight. He was feeling rather peckish after all that exertion.

5. NickyKnack

"Yes, tis only me." He replied. He listened patiently while she shared her thoughts. Rayko nodded, for he shared some of her opinions of the king. But still, he would have died for him, if it would have saved the queen an ounce of pain. But Rayko shook off his failure. If Lillia could forgive him so easily, why couldn't he forgive himself? He looked to the royals chamber window with a sadness. "But the queen is a very competent individual. She will rule fine by herself. She need only find her bearings. Queen Lillia is steadfast in all she does. I need not your foresight to know that truth." He reflected quietly.

6. NickyKnack

Leydren giggled softly, "An understatement for sure. " She said as she started walking again.

7. Bantambird

Feb 6, 2013
    Montana
    "That is very true. She will be a fine ruler. But I think her sister has shut herself away somewhere. Regardless of her obvious competency, she may still become lonely, Rayko. The castle may seem large, but in reality, our world has gotten a lot smaller." Magatha looked at Rayko, squinting a little.
    " She doesn't need a consort so much as a friend, Rayko."

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Oh yeah, Silkie is gone, so her character...Doesn't exist anymore, I suppose.)

9. NickyKnack

"I was not suggesting that." Rayko fidgeted awkwardly as he hurried to explain. He flushed uncontrollably and looked away in shame at being misunderstood.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  10. NickyKnack

( She's gone? Why?)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by