It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Vivian, walked up to him, sat down next to him, and said "It wasn't your fault Rayko. It was already to late. He went and angered them. Don't feel bad." She hugged him:

Rayko looked to Vivian in surprise, but shook his head. "No my lady, it was my fault. The king is dead because of me. Your solace is wasted on me, for I know my part in this." He said miserably, as he slowly stood on shaky legs and walked away.

Acan heard the tower bells tolling out for the King. He stopped his work, staring at the ground, then he looked at the sky, emotion welling in his eyes. He sat down on his haunches, stunned, a single tear rolling down his face. Even though he had only recently been king, and only through marriage to the new Queen, it was still a blow to loose part of the royal family. He hung his head in despair, loathing the idea that his Queen was in pain, emotionally or otherwise.

Instead of mourning, Lillia decided to not waste time with emotion and got to work again. She was feeling emotional pain, but she didn't want to show it. Death seemed to happen rather often, you couldn't waste your energy crying about every single one. Sometimes, you just had to get over it. And do your job.

With the tolling of the bells, Magatha knew that the king had died. Perhaps now their people could move forward, not being held back by the King's impulsive teenage tantrums. Magatha gritted her teeth. She hoped the Queen would be alright with all this turmoil, for the Queen was barely out of childhood herself...

Back
Top Bottom