It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
( I'm assuming that since he sniped the king, he's gotta be up high, since it's the 1600's he can't be far because ballistics at that time with bullets are... terrible, to be blunt. Crossbow would have been way more accurate. Plus, icing on the cake if it was fletched with eagle feathers!
That's why I'm assuming it's up high. Also, the King's bedroom is upstairs. Perhaps someone scaled a turret?)

( Ok, that makes sense. Thanks! )

Lyra flew closer to the castle, flying low to grab the gun and take it from the human so he couldn't shoot again. She cried out in anger at this shooting being during her return after such a long time away. She pecked and scratched at his hand until he released and she was able to get the gun to fall far away from the now blind man. 

Rayko looked over to Lyra and dipped his in thanks for her help with the sniper. "You have returned in time, my friend. It is good to see you lady Lyra." He replied as he few off the flailing human. He die bombed him until he fell from the turret.

Acan squawked and roared from the ground. He didn't like feeling so useless and helpless, watching his flighted brethren successfully deal with the intruder.

Rayko landed on the turret and watched Acan take care of the rest of the human.

Rayko looked over to Lyra and dipped his in thanks for her help with the sniper. "You have returned in time, my friend. It is good to see you lady Lyra." He replied as he few off the flailing human. He die bombed him until he fell from the turret.
Rayko landed on the turret and watched Acan take care of the rest of the human.
Lyra started circling the area to see if any other humans were around with weapons to hurt them, glad of the praise from Rayko. She returned to land on the turret and looked down at the human angrily then looked to the castle. "Was anyone hurt?"

Lyra started circling the area to see if any other humans were around with weapons to hurt them, glad of the praise from Rayko. She returned to land on the turret and looked down at the human angrily then looked to the castle. "Was anyone hurt?"

Rayko looked to the king's widow. "He managed to fire two shorts, I hope they didn't find their mark. Did you see any others? " He he asked with concern.

Rayko looked to the king's widow. "He managed to fire two shorts, I hope they didn't find their mark. Did you see any others? " He he asked with concern.
"No, just him" Lyra replied and took off to go to the castle and see if anyone had been hurt by the shots.

Lillia walked into the bedroom, and looked around, rather panicked because she heard gunshots and that meant humans were nearby.

She saw Xylo, who had been shot in the shoulder, and so her fears had been confirmed. And she was also sure that this was probably caused by the fact that Xylo had raided a village, and had given the birds more attention.
She was halfway thinking he needed to be saved, and then also thinking he was a complete idiot that kept getting himself hurt.

Lillia quickly got Achilles, one of the guards, to take the king to the hospital wing and take care of him while the servants cleaned up the blood. She had no idea how she'd run this place, if Xylo continuously messed it up.

Magatha poked her head out of the henhouse, her magpie eyes surveying the unfolding scene. Acan was demolishing and eating what she assumed to be an intruder, and there were guards everywhere in an uproar. There was a lot of shouting, pointing, and beating wings reverberating across the courtyard . Everything was in an uproar!

Lillia walked into the bedroom, and looked around, rather panicked because she heard gunshots and that meant humans were nearby.

She saw Xylo, who had been shot in the shoulder, and so her fears had been confirmed. And she was also sure that this was probably caused by the fact that Xylo had raided a village, and had given the birds more attention.
She was halfway thinking he needed to be saved, and then also thinking he was a complete idiot that kept getting himself hurt.

Lillia quickly got Achilles, one of the guards, to take the king to the hospital wing and take care of him while the servants cleaned up the blood. She had no idea how she'd run this place, if Xylo continuously messed it up.
Xylo slowly bled out, and would die soon. He felt kind of bad, but also triumphant. He had killed so many of the humans.

(A normal nerd. That is what I meant. Not a normal person)

Back
Top Bottom