It's Absolutely Killing Me!!! ((Friday Rant))

all my residents are sitting on the patio in the sun or have gone for a walk my pager has not gone off all day and i am pulling a 12hr shift...hurry up 7pm so i can bask in the sunset...lol

Me toooo! I've not done a thing at work all day. I went home for lunch only to hear my day 19 eggs in the bator cheeping and now I can think of nothing else and I want to go home! I don't want to miss a pip!

That's it. I'm making the "executive decision" that everyone be allowed to go on home early. Just let your bosses know that I said it was approved - no loss of vacation or personal time off.
thumbsup.gif

*sigh* I am a housewife. First beautiful day in forever and I have caught SOMETHING! Sneezing, coughing, fever, chills. Fun! Sitting in the pick up line at my boys' school sucking down grapefruit juice. Can you say too little too late.
sad.png

Quote:
I am so sorry but I started cracking up when I read this line.. it reminded me of the Ferris Bueller movie - the part where the kids from school sent him a nurse and his sister answered the door? Hehehe

In all seriousness, I do hope you feel better soon!!
fl.gif

Its cold here, but its FRIDAY, so I want to go home to. Then maybe change clothes, go out to dinner, have a couple drinks.......it is not nice enough to hang outside, and I have nothing planned for dinner...soooooo
21259_ready-to-eat-19.gif
someone else can do the cooking and the dishes!
wee.gif

:eek:Yep, gorgeous here in Michigan, too. It's in the low 70s. And...one of my colleagues is in her office...with her portable heater blowing on HIGH. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom