IT'S BACK - again..... PICS

Lovely pics!

I'm ready for the summer to be back too. I woke up this morning and realized it is just around the corner!
wink.png

lol... Linda you have given us all a lift with your summer pic.

Many thanks, trouble is here in the UK we don't usually get extremes of weather, just dull and grey. We need some sunshine.

But we are all S.A.D. now.

Lookin forward to seeing your pics, I am about ready to just walk away and find some sunshine, somewhere, anywhere.

One woman and 4 chickens looking for sun and warmth.

old.gif
D.gif
:cd:cd:cd

Jena. x

Chin up everybody the daffodils are pushing through......yeahhhhh

Jena can't give you sunshine, but your welcome to a cup of tea anytime!..........

have posted some more pics just for Buster...check it out on the other thread I just started....

have to dash folks, busy day today....

C U all later....................

EC, thirty years past, a friend brought a book about England, Scotland and Wales to work with her. The summer picture you posted reminded me of her book and the gorgeous pictures we drooled over. We said that when we got old and retired, we were going to spend a summer in England, bicycling around the countryside seeing those lovely vistas and old castles in person. Well, now that we are retired, neither of us have any wish to bicycle anywhere! Thanks for posting that picture and jogging my memory. I'll have to phone her and remind her of our grand plan!

Quote:
Never say Never Blossom Hen...just get on your bike and peddle....Tis truly beautiful over here....then again I have always wanted to go back over to the US....I want to see the Grand Canyon and Yellow Stone Park..and and and and ...............The Wild West..........

Quote:
Never say Never Blossom Hen...just get on your bike and peddle....Tis truly beautiful over here....then again I have always wanted to go back over to the US....I want to see the Grand Canyon and Yellow Stone Park..and and and and ...............The Wild West..........

EC, I'm only 2 hours away from Yellowstone. If you make it here, I'll show you around.

Back
Top Bottom