IT'S BACK - again..... PICS

Ohhhhhh.... look at Horatio!!
big_smile.png
Lovely pics EC... sorry its so cold though.

Poor kitty LOL! Here kitty kitty...... *gets out kitty snacks*

gig.gif

Quote:
Never say Never Blossom Hen...just get on your bike and peddle....Tis truly beautiful over here....then again I have always wanted to go back over to the US....I want to see the Grand Canyon and Yellow Stone Park..and and and and ...............The Wild West..........

EC, I'm only 2 hours away from Yellowstone. If you make it here, I'll show you around.

thumbsup.gif
Buster boy I am packing!

Quote:
EC, I'm only 2 hours away from Yellowstone. If you make it here, I'll show you around.

thumbsup.gif
Buster boy I am packing!

Seriously- If you make it over here and need a room for a couple of nights on your way to see Yellowstone or on the way back, just let me know. We have a guest room for a reason.
smile.png

Off track for a minute here: When I was a teenager, there was an elderly woman who lived in England who was visiting some people who knew my aunt in Pennsylvania. My aunt invited her to stay with her for a bit. Well, my mom has 7 other siblings, so this delightful woman was passed around the entire country among all of my mother's family. We had the pleasure of her visiting us two or three times over the years before she passed away.

Just so you know EC, there are 8 siblings in my family as well, scattered all over the U.S.
wink.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Buster boy I am packing!

Seriously- If you make it over here and need a room for a couple of nights on your way to see Yellowstone or on the way back, just let me know. We have a guest room for a reason.
smile.png

Off track for a minute here: When I was a teenager, there was an elderly woman who lived in England who was visiting some people who knew my aunt in Pennsylvania. My aunt invited her to stay with her for a bit. Well, my mom has 7 other siblings, so this delightful woman was passed around the entire country among all of my mother's family. We had the pleasure of her visiting us two or three times over the years before she passed away.

Just so you know EC, there are 8 siblings in my family as well, scattered all over the U.S.
wink.png

Oh yeah....get the tents ready...back at ya Buster....I may just fly in for a visit and shock the heck out of you...yellowstone...my dream!

Quote:
smile.png

wink.png

Oh yeah....get the tents ready...back at ya Buster....I may just fly in for a visit and shock the heck out of you...yellowstone...my dream!

No need for tents here EC, we'll leave a light on for you.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom