Its been more than 12 hours ~UPDATE~ I'm a Dad!!!!

I think i will wait to morning to do anything! lol But I also picked up one of the eggs that wasnt pipped and i say on the BOTTOM it was fully pipped!! Is this bad that it is on the bottom? please help asap!

Quote:
Why are you opening the incubator?!? The babies will DIE if the humidity drops! Leave the 'bator alone - they know what to do! PLEASE!!

I had a baby fully come out about 15 minutes ago!!!! I'm So EXITED!!!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
The only thing is , is that he is pushing all the other eggs around trying to walk. When are they able to walk normaly? thanks!!!!
wee.gif

Dude take a Breath .... Now Hold It ... Count to Ten .. and Release ....
Don't know about you but I feel better..
woot.gif

Relax they look kinda funny for awhile .. Let nature do what it does and Don't forget to Breath

Quote:
I havent hatched anything before but I have helped many a baby animal into this world and I can fully understand the stress nad anxiety that comes with it.. My philosophy has to be give nature a shot first .. Too many horror stories about folks trying to help ... Good Luck

Congrats!!
big_smile.png
Mine are hatching today, too. So far 4 out of 7 and they're bouncing all around the bator. It's hard not to reach in there and take them out, but I know it's best to leave them in until everyone that's going to hatch does. Good luck with the rest of yours.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom