It's Cold in South Carolina Brrrr!!!

It's suppose to be in the 50's tomorrow!!!
wee.gif

Then back into the freezer on Monday!
rant.gif

Quote:
We're about 30-35 miles east of Walterboro, and cold as all get-out. Not used to this and the houses aren't built for it! LOL, I had to search for 45 minutes to find a jacket to wear.

-44?
th.gif

Im not so good with that area but Summerville area? I got one of my Pyrs from Summerville a few years ago. We visited last March and were hoping for some of the freak snow yall got but alas none. The first time I went down it was the end of Oct and we had a huge bon fire with the Fire Dept my hubby used to work for and seeing some of the people huddled up in winter jackets that I would wear at -30F was a shocker for this Alaskan girl. None the less it is always a great visit and love love the new sights and critters.

Quote:
Suede is the same, sweetest boy you could imagine. He's my buddy. He also gets brassy awhile after his molt, but yeah, George is much more so than his dad. Can't help loving my big blue tank. Never a moment's trouble his entire life.

We were 12 degrees yesterday and 23 today when I got up. Expecting rain/snow/wind on Sunday and much colder.

This is just the start of a new Ice Age to come. I just watched a show on either Discovery or Nat Geo about another ice age coming. The show talked about how more volcanic activty causes the Earths atmoshere to be affected by an ash haze. The small particals of ash decrease the amount of sunlight that reaches the surface of the Earth.

Cold her in Columbia too. Saw an ice sicle for the first time in years coming from a hanging hose. Brought back memories of lots of snow in Chicago & NJ. Just glad we don't have to shovel .

Back
Top Bottom