Its FINALLY Cold Here!

Wait! Are y'all HAPPY that it's cold out???
th.gif

It hit 31 here this morning supposed to get down to 31 tomorrow morning. I harvested the last of my tomatoes last night to keep them from freezing. I guess I need to eat fried green tomatoes everyday this week.

I don't know what it was this morning, but it was around 80 yesterday afternoon. I had the air conditioner on in the car while I was running errands! Crazy for November; not that it gets really cold all that often here.

Yep, it finally got cold around here-just in time for the municipal election held in my area yesterday. I was on the cool side most of my day working at the polls, but had it MUCH better than those poor people campaigning for a city council candidate in the middle of the parking lot!
I love the cold, though-I can function much better with it cold than when it's stinking hot.

Luna, you are probably right. When its been cold a while and there's still no snow, we will all be complaining!
lol.png

Lizardz, I hear Cali is always warm *ha*

My grandmother flew to Hawaii yesterday for a month, just in time to skip out on the cold weather! Now I would be happy for warm weather in November, if I was in Hawaii.

Lizardz, you beat me too it!!! Yes, it's been in the 80's all week where we live. It's crazy warm for November. We had one little bout of cold and rain a week or two ago and it is all beautiful again. This is even bizarre wheather for CA. And I love the snow, this is definitely not going to be my favorite winter if this keeps up.

Wildsky, I thought Nebraska was always cold *haha* Of course the one summer I vacationed in Colorado 'for cooler temperatures', it was record breaking highs of 97. Felt like home *grumble* ...

40 here this morning and it's supposed to be 77 tomorrow afternoon. I wish it would snow...

Back
Top Bottom