It's gonna be one of those days...

OMG...can I relate. My neighbor complained about us getting chickens, which are kept on the opposite side of our house in comparison to theirs. I to have been referred to as the chicken lady. But we are planning on getting more farm animals...1. for extra food in our freezer 2. to annoy the neighbor. The elderly lady that lives on the other side of us loves the chickens as asked when we will be getting the cows and pigs (she's an old farmer herself). OH and did I forget to say that we live in the country. Apparently it doesn't matter where you live and you will always have those neighbors !

LilRalphieRoosmama: I can totally see myself doing the same thing (running around in my pj's after some chickens) and I can't help laughing.
lau.gif
IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE!

Quote:
Thank you all for your support. This forum is the only group of people that don't think I'm crazy!

I personally love to hear roosters crowing and prefer that to barking dogs and screaming kids.

I see a 6 foot privacy fence in my future. I'm tired of leaving for the day when they have their huge parties because I hate being watched as I tend to my yard, and I don't like it when they point and laugh at the chickens in the pen. Anyone want to sell me a farm in Ohio LOL!? Did I mention I hate the suburbs...

hugs.gif

Oh yes, those privacy fences would be worth their weight in gold to me as well!! So...I need to sell some more things on EBAY to collect the funds for one....

Those laughing neighbors are simply ingnorant of the true benefit of your wonderful birds.....maybe some of THEIR vitamin D-Deficient kids would be better off "playing with chickens" than sitting inside all day long with their video games!!!
smack.gif

..Just my own humble opinion though.
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

Maybe he should enter the crazy neighbor contest here

Im so glad them dogs didnt get breakfast ad things worked out for you and the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom