It's my favorite time of the year again!!!!!!!!!! :D

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
The fair is in town again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
I didn't think we were going to get a chance to go, but..... WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the fair, and to make it better, my 103 year old great-grandma is going with us! We're going to go tomorrow evening. I don't think I can wait!

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif

I'm going to be fearless tomorrow and go on all the rides I was scared to go on last year, I'm a year older, and a year braver! I'll take a pic of the ones I go on, and take pic.s from up high on them!

*thinks* "Note to self, do not, and i repeat DO NOT, go on the twirly ones after you eat!"
I already get motion sick easy, and last year I ate a hotdog then went on one that flips you up-sidedown shortly after made me feel so sick that I had to go home for like 3 hours and take a nap.

I think I'm going to like this year better than a lot of others cause' my mom & dad are taking me, always, it would just be me and my dad, or mom, never both. I think it's been about 5 or 6 years since all of us went, and never since my g-ma went!!!!!! (They don't wanna leave her long alone so that's why, but i talked her into it this time!!!!!)

hugs.gif
hugs.gif

We went today, to take my g-ma and see everything, and me and my mom are going to ride rides tomorrow! yay!
big_smile.png
It was fun, and OMG! I went on a two story zip-line! It was really fun! I kinda freaked myself out when I got to the top and he said "okay, when you're ready, go ahead and jump." 'JUMP!?!?!?!?!?!'
ep.gif
'what do you mean ''jump''?' "Oh, um, pick up your feet and push off.."
'Oh, okay' *gulp REALLY hard, takes a deep breath and goes for it*
roll.png
'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (i screamed)
barnie.gif

IT WAS FuN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to do it again tomorrow!!!!

celebrate.gif
Can't wait till 4!

Last edited:
they was still damp but i put then on anyways LOL i had fun say some boys that i liked :p speed date LOL JK JK JK
lol, I had a blast!!!!!! I'm glad my friend Jose waited till he went into the bathroom to throw up and not on me! Most of the rides we went on went upside down and spun around at the same time! we got so sick, but we still had fun!
hugs.gif

my dad invited my best friend to come with us so that my dad didn't have to go on the throw-up ones with me! LOL (and he was calling US chickens!) lol, get it, chickens, byc? lol, ha ha, oh my gosh, i'm SOOOOOOO tired!!!!! we had to park sooooooo far away so i think the walking tired me out the most!

Back
Top Bottom