It's not Friday anymore! Sunday is Here! VICTORY!( Christian topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In keeping on topic for Miss_Jayne, praise the Lord for loving cats who sit on your lap and shed fur that sticks to your gloss so much that you spend the rest of the evening trying to spit it off.

Quote:
Mzrea, you obviously haven't seen her various other avatar pictures from the past. She is actually a maniac, but this current avatar makes her look positively angelic. So deceiving.

too funny. yes, praise for cats. who get hair in my lip gloss, on my shirt and of course on the seat of my jeans. what would i do without my Lapis? (my siamese crazy cat)

and mzrea thank you. that made my day.
hugs.gif

i always say, "it isn't me, it's the Christ in me" and also, "don't look at me for perfection, look at Him. people will always fail you, but He will stand firm."

and He's sitting on a throne talking about US! woo hoo! interceding for us. saying, "look, Father, check out mzrea! they are awesome! i love them just the way they are!"

but Buff is right. i can be perceived to be a bit on the, uh, shall we say 'psycho' side. once you post pics of whacking varmints with a shovel, there's no coming back from that.

sad.png
I need to come here and ask for prayer for someone very dear and special to me. My heart is so heavy and sad because I saw her today and her situation still has not changed.
hit.gif
I don't want to "go public" with what her situation is, but please feel free to PM me if you want specifics. Prayers for Jordan, please!
hit.gif

Quote:
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for Jordan, Lord you know the situation and the need of this person. I ask that you touch them, comfort them, and give them the strength and wisdom to get thourgh this. In Jesus name, Amen.

I have a testimony, Most of you know I have been having chest pains, and today at 4pm I had another heart cath. This make my 6th since September 08. If they wouldve found anything I was gonna have a by pass surgery to fix it. They found nothing. They said everything looked great. The doc said my pain was probaly muscle spasms around the stent. Im choosing to belive God fixed it before they got in there. The power of prayer works. God bless you all, and PRAISE GOD. THANK YOU JESUS.
bow.gif
ya.gif

That doesn't surprise me at all, Brian. My cousin had a FIVE by-pass a couple months ago and we all prayed and knew he would come through with flying colors. I talked to him again today and he sounds so much stronger and is getting stronger every day. He is a bit scared, which is only natural, but I told him to keep the faith and God is caring for him as he you, Mark and all the rest.
hugs.gif

Henmama, there is no need to come to you for details, we will pray for Jordan as it is between her and God. We will believe she will become stronger to change her situation and keep her faith in God.
hugs.gif

B. Saffles Farms :

Im choosing to belive God fixed it before they got in there. The power of prayer works. God bless you all, and PRAISE GOD. THANK YOU JESUS.
bow.gif
ya.gif

Amen! Amen! Amen! Brian you da man cuz you KNOW THE MAN! I could not make it without JESUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom