It's official! :D

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by KinderKorner, Aug 29, 2010.

1. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I booked my hotel room today for the Ohio Nationals! I am so excited. I have wanted to go for years.

I also made positive on arranges on some of the critters we will be picking up while up there!

I talked to that family who now has most of the Bill Bowman Brahmas. Plans are set up for me to come home with a big flock of SQ Light Brahmas. [​IMG] I can't contain my happiness. I have been searching for years.

I also finialized picking up this guy!

[​IMG]

He's sort of ugly. But in a cute way. [​IMG] He is just what I am needing to get my 1st generation spotted Kinder Goat line going.

I am also in contact with a few more people about getting birds. I hope to come home with a truck full. lol

Anyone else going this year? I'm still looking for silkies. [​IMG] I hope to see you all there.

2. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I need to start counting my pennies. It's going to cost a small fortune. I might have to count quarters. [​IMG]

My only issue is I have 5 goats due to kid the day before I leave. Hope everyone goes well.

I'm bribing my friend into living at my house and keeping and eye on them for a couple days. At least we have a barn camera.

I'm leaving at like midnight on friday. Going to drive there, then sleep in the truck for a couple hours, go to the show then sleep in hotel, then drive home on sunday with new pets in tow.

Did I mention I'm excited! [​IMG]

I don't think I have ever been so anxious for something. I told my friends how excited I was and they just looked at me like a crazy person. They don't understand my goat and chicken craze. But I don't care. I wish it was Nov. *sigh*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by