It's snowing...I changed my mind

Sunny and warm in Sacramento CA!!

And just think, it could be sunny and warm in Spookville, were it not for the Spook with a pencil.

See, the Spook with the pencil insisted on whining about warm weather, and angered the great Spook in the sky....

The great Spook in the sky showers his icey fury on you....

Careful what you wish for Spooky!
old.gif

Last edited:
WOW!!! Not gonna own up to what you've done?

Either the Spook really is a Spook and has blended in or the Spook is taking that long winters nap that was soooooo important!

Man I'm glad we only get snow about once every 20 years.

I didn't mean for it to snow everywhere...

I just wanted it to snow in my own yard just enough
for the honey-do list to go away. And I certainly never
meant for it to get cold...I wanted a warm snow.

This is not what Spook ordered...

I didn't mean for it to snow everywhere...

I just wanted it to snow in my own yard just enough
for the honey-do list to go away. And I certainly never
meant for it to get cold...I wanted a warm snow.

This is not what Spook ordered...

DUDE! Next time I think ya need to be a little more specific.
lau.gif

This is not right at all...

NOW the wife thinks I should go out and shovel the snow.
There were a few words said about that, I tell you !

Like, I bought HER a new snow shovel for Christmas. She
didn't buy me one. She knew better than that. She knows
I'm lazy. No self respecting Spook goes out in the snow.

I bought her a new shovel, thermal underware and even new
boots. There was a REASON. I knew this day was coming.

But just like always, there is absoluty no reasoning with a woman.
They don't listen well.

She told me what I can do with her shovel.

So...

Spook...anyone seen my coat? I gotta go outside now...

Well Spook, next time get her a snowblower! (or buy an slow plow attactment for your lawn tractor!) That would make your day much more exciting and man power (grunt/hoot/growl)

Well, Spook, now I have someone to blame for all this- :rant :lol:

Our puppy loved the snow.

The snow pushing the honeysuckle bush over the water pump, I had to push the bush aside to get the water for the calves.

The breeder coop. The chicken's water was not frozen as everything outside. Proof that greenhouse plastic works.

Thanks Spook! I really loved the snow. :celebrate

Spook, when you finish your current HoneyDo project (because I know you're AFK right now, or, when I wrote it... but not when you read it... never mind that) could you please cast your Winter gaze upon the Sierras? Specifically the Western side, down mid-California range?

Thanks ever so much!

Spook, when you finish your current HoneyDo project (because I know you're AFK right now, or, when I wrote it... but not when you read it... never mind that) could you please cast your Winter gaze upon the Sierras? Specifically the Western side, down mid-California range?

Thanks ever so much!

Nooooo! That means the Valley will be even colder! We're freezing already with a broken heater. All you snow bunnies are killin me!

I tell ya I've been seriously trying to talk myself into a house on an acre and telling myself I learn to take the cold again. Tonight has convienced my that ain't happenin. I wanted to go out and make sure all the animals were fed tonight since I'm meeting people at the auction in the morning and then have some running and at this point I'm thinking they may be waiting till late tomorrow.

SPOOK! Send those dang long johns here, would ya?

Back
Top Bottom