It's snowing...I changed my mind

I miss spring and summer and fall. Winter is for the birds.
hit.gif

I miss spring and summer and fall. Winter is for the birds.
hit.gif

Come on CluckyJay, sing with me, we'll sing that snow away yet!

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go

Jamaica off the Florida Keys
There's a place called Kokomo
That's where you wanna go to get away from it all

It looks like everyone has cold and snowy weather now. :/ when I was five or so, winter was my favorite season. But then we lived in Oregon, and the only animal we had was a sweet, fat, adoring tabby named Cookie. Now we live in Missouri, and last I counted, we have 70 animals. Most of them idiots.

Last edited:
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Poor Spook. Now you have an excuse to put off those fair weather chores Mrs. Spook kept adding to your "to do" list. Ya shudd'a knowd that snow and cold are bedmates. I didn't think Spook was a spring chicken. Quit whining like one.

Can't blame the weather on me. I fully appreciated the unusual 'winter' we were having and was eagerly looking forward to our January thaw. Guess I'm even more eager for it now.
Slipping and sliding with a basket of eggs was never my idea of fun.

The front yard looks like a winter wonderland, but the back yard looks like lots of extra work. Sigh!

As an aside, I'm having a problem with posting on the new site. One time I'm at the bottom and the next I'm at the top. What gives? And I have no option to shorten quoted replies. This will take some getting used to, huh?

I don't like it.

Bring back the good weather.

When it snows, it gets cold. Spooks don't like the
cold. Rained this evening first...thunder and lightening
rain. Then it turned to white stuff.

And the news says it's going to turn to frozen stuff by
morning.

I've changed my mind. I want last weeks weather back.

But at least I do have a nice leather coat to wear. It's quite
warm. So I wonder...do cows get cold? They wear leather...

Spook...so unhappy now

Back
Top Bottom