It definitely doesn't get much easier than this! Looks delicious!Easy Recipe:
Spinach Tortellini Soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- ¼ tablespoon dried basil
- ¼ tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1
In a large pot over high heat, combine the spinach and chicken broth. Heat to boiling, then reduce heat to low. Stir in tortellini, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the tortellini is cooked to desired tenderness. Season with basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
I love soup! Thanks for attaching a database spreadsheet.Hey all...it's not only sweater weather...it's time for soup! I love our Fall weather...crisp mornings turn into warm afternoons, then cool evenings! Which prompts me to pull out my stockpot or Instant Pot & cook up a yummy pot of potato, beef soup or my smoked salmon & corn chowder...plus a few other family favorites! What are your favorite soup recipes?
This link will take you to the Recipe Database!
Soup Recipe Database
If you want to bake some bread to go with your soup and something for dessert too, here is a link to @N F C's baking thread!
Home Bakers Thread
I'll start with my Smoked Salmon & Corn Chowder. I make this in my Instant Pot, but it can be made in a slow cooker or just a soup pan on the stove!
- 3 Tbs butter
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 1/2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 6 cups broth
- 1 Tbs salt
- 1 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or
- 1 1/2 tsp tapatio hot sauce
- 1 1/2x 2 red or yukon gold potato cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen or canned corn
- 1 lb. 2 oz. smoked salmon
- 3 cups half-and-half
- Heat butter on Saute HI.
- Add chopped bacon and cook to your desired crispness.
- Add garlic, onion and celery and saute for about 3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add broth, potatoes, corn and fish.
- Cook on manual HI for 5 minutes.
- 10 minutes NPR!
- Add half-and-half and cook on saute HI until thickened.
- I used 2c Turkey Bone Broth & 2c water in place of 4c broth.
- Made this with my sons fresh caught and smoked Salmon! So Yummy!!!
I think I'm going to make that later this week...I will be in town on Wednesday & I can pick up ingredients! I'm thinking about picking 2 different recipes a week, maybe start at the beginning and work my way through...I want to try them all!spinach tortellini soup is on my next to do list!