It's The Final (Chick!) Countdown!

I'm looking at incuviews and brinsea's. I think I'm going with the incuview but not %100 sure yet
-Liv
thumbsup.gif

Get Brinsea if you can afford it, they are hands down the best storebought available..... Incuview is supposed to be pretty decent as well, but I know little about them.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I was thinking. My limit is $175 and the incuview fits perfectly into the price range. The brinsea mini doesn't have a large enough capacity for me unfortunately, and the others are a little over my price range.
-Liv

I made my own bator 'cause no way could I afford to blow $350 on a reliable incubator, but wanted something I could always be confident that it was at the right temp..... It cost me $45 and is just about as reliable as a Brinsea (swings +- 1 degree sometimes,) but a fraction of the cost.

Just a thought....

Of course, some don't wanna have the hassle of building it. I personally had a boatload of fun, making something with what I could find and ending up with something I got chicks out of..... Maybe that's just my brain, which admittedly is a bit warped from the heat....!

I'm not too mechanical minded, nor is my dad. If we were, I'd definitely go for it. I've tried before and it's never worked out. I'd love to build one but I'd hate to mess up or something.
-Liv

Back
Top Bottom