It's The Final (Chick!) Countdown!

AHHHH! What should I do? I could scroll through BYC looking at chick pics, but then I'd worry about mine. I could sleep till tommorow, but I don't think that would work out. I could role play on here, but nobody else is on. I could call my bff , but she's asleep. I could sit around and watch old Disney movies. I think that's what I'll do. The suspense is killing me!!
-Liv

I feel you, girl! Just hang in there! Your peeps will be here soon!

Yeah that's what I was thinking. My limit is $175 and the incuview fits perfectly into the price range. The brinsea mini doesn't have a large enough capacity for me unfortunately, and the others are a little over my price range.
-Liv

I highly recommend the Little Giant incubators, their pretty reasonably priced and I get great hatches out of mine! Yes, they require a little extra work to stabilize, but I think they are worth it. They have been great for me.
263a.png

Just waiting for the post office to call. Apparently they get a lot of chicks there, which is strange seeing how I live in the middle of the city. But at least it means they know what they are doing. It's their policy to call at 7:00 am, and it's 6:43 here, soo.. 16 minutes left. I need to wake my mom up
-Liv

I highly recommend the Little Giant incubators, their pretty reasonably priced and I get great hatches out of mine! Yes, they require a little extra work to stabilize, but I think they are worth it. They have been great for me.
263a.png
I've had decent hatches in the 9200 as well, but I would never, not ever spend money on one nor recommend it..... They are pretty much the bottom of the line. Most get random temp spikes, which has earned the LG the nickname "The incubator everyone loves to hate".

Just waiting for the post office to call. Apparently they get a lot of chicks there, which is strange seeing how I live in the middle of the city. But at least it means they know what they are doing. It's their policy to call at 7:00 am, and it's 6:43 here, soo.. 16 minutes left. I need to wake my mom up
-Liv
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom