It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Oh, just for @RoyalChick --an extra fluffed tummy just before the pillow got moved for him! I tried to just pet his fur the opposite way to fluff it, but it's so fine and soft that it was just flat and oriented the opposite way, so instead I had to do a little artistic fluffing. 🤭 And no, he didn't even seem to notice I was messing with him. :love

View attachment 3656398
:love :love:love

His first real excursion to the great outdoors since we brought him in. :love At one point he sat in those leaves and when he stood up he had leaf pants 🤣 (I had a very tight grip on that leash for anyone concerned!)

1697057293606.png

Casper is currently meowing at the back door. It's been raining since I woke up an hour and a half ago... and it's still pitch dark out there. But I'm here now and he really, really wants to go back outside!! ...I may have created a monster. 😅
Tell him that soggy is not a good look for him!

Oh, well, I guess I'll go check that out again!

In the mean time, another episode of Sharing A Bed With Casper. He was just so tuckered, he even left me a decent amount of space on the bed. :love

View attachment 3659395

...But rest assured, he still got himself nice and comfy. 🤭

View attachment 3659397
I slept really badly last night - some issue with my back - so I was tossing and turning all night.
One cat left the bed in disgust and slept in the chair. The other decided that just above my head was more-or-less calm and stretched out there.
Now I am up they have moved in to reclaim the full bed.
Funny cats!

I slept really badly last night - some issue with my back - so I was tossing and turning all night.
One cat left the bed in disgust and slept in the chair. The other decided that just above my head was more-or-less calm and stretched out there.
Now I am up they have moved in to reclaim the full bed.
Funny cats!
😂😂😂
I hope your back feels better soon

Back
Top Bottom